Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Baby Mobile, Nursery Mobile, Baby Gift, Modern Hanging Mobile, Crib Mobile, Mid Century, Cot Mobile, Black and White
Babies love looking at bold contrasts – Black, white and bright primary colours.
Floating Art Mobiles have created a stunning new range of high contrast mobiles in shapes and colours that will fascinate even the most discerning baby :)
With the slightest breeze this mobile moves gently, creating a new shape each time, keeping your baby mesmerised.
A must have for your nursery.
Art in Motion.
Mobile Name : Poppy and Poppet
This Mobile has 7 hand sculpted shapes and 6 mobile arms.
Approx Mobile Measurements - 16" (40cm) across
10" (25cm) down
Each shape is individually hand made.
Made with utmost care and attention to detail.
Once cured - polymer clay is hardy and makes an excellent traveller.
My mobiles are hand made with coloured clay which adds to each mobile being unique.
Slight variances in appearance may occur.
Colours might display differently on different screens.
The mobile will be shipped in the form depicted.
** All International orders are tracked. Tracking numbers will be sent with dispatch notification **
Packaged flat and easy to post. Already assembled - find the perfect spot and enjoy.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Feel free to contact me for custom colours or designs.
*** All my mobiles are made to order - so please take note of dispatch time. Feel free to contact me should you require your mobile earlier and depending on work load, I can discuss the possibility of an earlier dispatch date. ***
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
`- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Anne Collette Albert, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you may write to me at:
Anne Collette Albert The Cottage Blaircessnock, Port of Menteith, FK8 3JZ Stirling Scotland UK