Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Terracotta Teal Gold and Blue Hanging Mobile, Kinetic Mobile, Art Mobile, Modern Mobile, Mid Century Modern, Hanging Sculpture, Art Decor, Modern Home, Mobile
A Modern Terracotta Teal Blue and Gold mobile that moves kinetically.
With the slightest breeze this art mobile moves gently creating a new shape each time.
** Please note - this mobile is made with Gold Clay
This Mobile has 5 hand sculpted shapes and 4 mobile arms.
Approx Measurements - 55cm across
Each shape is individually hand made from Polymer clay.
Once cured - polymer clay is hardy and will not break.
All my mobiles are handmade and unique. Made with utmost care and attention to detail.
Slight variances in appearance may occur.
Colors might display differently on different screens.
The mobile will be shipped in the form depicted.
Packaged flat and easy to post. Already assembled - find the perfect spot and enjoy.
** All International orders are tracked. Tracking numbers will be sent with dispatch notification **
Please keep out of reach of children.
Feel free to contact me if you would like a custom made mobile.
*** All my mobiles are made to order - so please take note of dispatch time. Feel free to contact me should you require your mobile earlier and depending on work load, I can discuss the possibility of an earlier dispatch date. ***
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
`- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Anne Collette Albert, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: email@example.com
Alternately, you may write to me at:
Anne Collette Albert The Cottage Blaircessnock, Port of Menteith, FK8 3JZ Stirling Scotland UK